Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lifestyle Change!

I'm really excited to share on how much my life has changed recently!

Several months ago, now, I started my journey on the 21 day fix from Beachbody.


I was so tired of hating how I looked, how I felt, and how tired I was. I needed a change. My friend/coach started the journey last year and I did a week trial, but my heart wasn't in it and I didn't want it bad enough. After seeing her transformation...I was jealous. I ended up trying those wrap things in hopes that would help me, but so I didn't have to change my habits. Well that was stupid. I know that company does say that results are much better with diet and exercise, but it comes across that they are an easy fix. I just swallowed that up and wasted money on it...all because I didn't want to do the hard work and put money into another program. It made no sense. However, after watching my friend, I finally wanted to do something and decided to put my all into changing my self. So it began...

Now around 3 months later I've lost like 7 lbs and around 10-15 inches... but it looks like so much more. I feel better. My energy is better... I'm still tired, but I'm also a mom of 3, so that's to be expected some. I'm still working on motivation in other areas, but slowly but surely I'm changing my self into what I want to be.

You'll see my pictures below and that's not even recent, but the difference says a lot. I'm so much happier too. I look at these pictures right now and its a great reminder of how far I've come and that I can keep going. I'm determined to get rid of my gut! The joy of non-scale victories is amazing! I mean when you can finally touch your toes... that's a great feeling or when you go down a pants size or shirt size... that's an awesome feeling! When you get heavier weights.... I mean its so great to conquer yourself. 


I love how this program has changed me and I absolutely just love this program! Autumn designed a perfect program and I'm so glad I started this journey. I even signed on as a coach. My mindset has changed completely. I want to be more active and I actually enjoy working out, not always, but I love what it does for me and how each day I can tell a difference in myself when I workout. I can reach further... I can run longer... Its exciting!

I also love how much healthier I want to eat... sure at times I crave bad things and may even eat it, but I'm not stuffing my face full of bad things for my body. I've become more healthy conscious. When I get food... I think how much sodium is in this? How much sugar? How many ingredients I can't pronounce? Does it have added sugar or salt?

I actually care now and that says a lot. Fries don't taste the same any more and healthier food options taste great! My taste buds have adjusted so much. I don't even drink cow's milk anymore! and I don't even eat sour cream anymore!! I mean that really says a lot!

It has also affected my family because I cook healthier most of the time for them. They don't eat exactly the way I do, but each time we're getting closer and closer and I'm learning more and more.

My life has changed drastically and I love it! I'm losing weight and inches and feeling better and better about my self.

I also drink Beachbody's Shakeology and love it... the difference in what it has done for my hair is amazing! After 3 kids and breastfeeding them, my hair was seriously wasted.... I mean I felt like I was going bald. It was depressing and I just hated everything about my self. Shakeology has helped cravings, but it gives lot of nutrients and those really helped thicken my hair back and made it much healthier. I actually like my hair again. Just yesterday... I was looking in the mirror and thought how much I liked my hair right now. I mean that hasn't happened in a long time!

Along with this program I started working out. Now lets be honest, I've never worked out. The last time I did any sort of activity was when I did cheerleading in 10th grade, so its been a while. :) I certainly never went to a gym to workout or did anything at home to workout, so that was a really big step for me! I was definitely scared of it, but I was also very determined.... for one thing to not give up, to lose weight, but to not WASTE my money! haha...

The workouts are tough, but anyone can do them! I'm currently still doing these workout... although right now I'm on the 3 day refresh, so I'll just be doing yoga for right now. I've also upped my weights after 2 months, so I'm quite excited about that. Its all about pushing yourself harder to lose weight, but to get fit! This has caused me to want to push to new workouts that are probably harder, but I want to keep going.

Honestly I can't believe how much this program has changed my thinking. They weren't kidding when they said its a lifestyle change. Literally a month ago I was thinking that I'll just stick to this program... I don't need or want to try harder ones, because I know I can do this, but now I want to try other ones and I want to conquer them! I mean... WOW! It has changed me so much! :)

What I've gotten most from this program is how much I honestly want to share this with others and help you become healthier and happier. I want to change your life!  Feel free to ask me about it, but I just really want to help you get healthier with food and fitness. I'm also looking at doing an event where you can try the program for your self. I think I'll also put together a free challenge group as well. So let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read my journey. I've changed so much and just realize that its a journey! It doesn't happen over night, but its a process of changing your self. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment