Friday, October 10, 2014

Another Go!

I've decided to give my blog another go! I just hope people will read it. Since I've started this blog I've reached the 5 year mark of being married to my wonderful husband! He also got a wonderful job that can better take care of our family! We now have 3 beautiful girls, 5, 3 (almost), and 7 months. My last post was about my second daughter being born, but now I have a third. I can't believe I have 3 girls now.
So recently I hosted my daughters birthday party. My oldest was born in September and the second was born in October, so we combined the birthday party! I always go overboard on how much I do and spend, so I might as well combine to cut costs. This year we did a FROZEN party! I plan on posting about my party to give ideas to others for their own. Last year we did My Little Pony, so I might post on that as well.

I want to share my mommy days with you all and share other things that I'm passionate about. I love to read, so I want to get involved in sharing books and hopefully get a blog going especially for that. I've also realized how creative I can be and that's inspired me to do this blog, but to maybe look into a different career for me. My mom and I made the girl's cake for their birthday and its was spectacular. Still have to work on recipes, but it really showed me how I need to find something to bring out my creative side more!

I hope you'll check out my posts in the future!

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment